Virtualization is the process of building a software-based (or virtual) representation of something rather than a physical one.
Virtualization can apply to applications, servers, storage, and networks and is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
Ztech is in the process of implementing Virtualization project at New MoI Network Operations Center (NOC) to increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s easier to manage and less costly to own and operate.
We implement virtualization to
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management and administration
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center